Dermal Fillers in New Jersey
Have you noticed that your cheeks have lost their full appearance and are starting to sag? Do you have noticeable folds around the sides of your mouth? Do your undereyes have a hollowed appearance that makes you look older and more tired than you actually are? The reason for all of these issues is a loss of facial volume.
Facial volume is what gives your cheeks their plump appearance and your face its natural and attractive contours. As we age, we slowly lose facial volume, which causes a number of aesthetic concerns.
Dealing with facial volume loss can be incredibly frustrating, because there is not much you can do to prevent the issue from occurring. Fortunately, we can reverse the effects of facial volume loss at Sperling Dermatology in Florham Park, NJ using dermal fillers.
Restoring Lost Volume with Fillers
Dermal fillers are products designed to restore precise amounts of lost volume to specific areas of the face. Each type of filler has a unique formula that is designed for a specific purpose and offers benefits like moisture retention and stimulation of collagen production in the skin.
Some types of dermal fillers are perfect for restoring volume to the mid-face, while others have been specifically designed to restore lost volume in the lips.
The Types of Fillers We Offer
At Sperling Dermatology in Morris County, New Jersey, we offer a variety of fillers for you to choose from. Our goal is to make sure you have access to the filler that will provide you with your ideal results. Our team can discuss each filler with you and discuss what your aesthetic goals are. The fillers we offer include:
- Juvederm Ultra – A great product for giving the lips a noticeably fuller appearance. If you’re tired of your thin lips and want plump and unforgettable lips, Juvederm Ultra is for you. It’s also great for addressing the nasolabial folds, which stretch from the corners of the mouth to the corners of the nose.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus – Similar to Juvederm Ultra, the formula of Juvederm Ultra Plus has a larger particle size that makes it last longer than Juvederm Ultra. Juvederm Ultra Plus typically provides results that last for nine to twelve months.
- Voluma – The ideal product for treating hollowness in the cheeks. Voluma helps restore lost facial volume underneath the surface of the skin, lifting the cheeks. This creates comprehensive rejuvenation in the mid-face.
- Vollure – Designed to tackle aesthetic issues like lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose. Vollure reduces the appearance of these common aesthetic issues by filling them in, which gives the surface of the skin a smoother and more youthful appearance.
- Volbella – An excellent choice for enhancing the appearance of the lips. Volbella restores subtle amounts of volume to the lips. It’s also the ideal treatment for reducing the appearance of vertical lipstick lines that form around the mouth.
- Radiesse – A highly effective dermal filler that stimulates the production of collagen in the skin. Collagen helps to strengthen and tighten the skin, which will reduce the appearance of folds and lines.
- Belotero – A versatile dermal filler. Belotero can be used to address a number of aesthetic issues. You can use Belotero to reduce the appearance of chin wrinkles, smile lines, vertical lip lines, and the nasolabial folds.
Contact Sperling Dermatology in Florham Park, New Jersey, today to schedule a consultation for your dermal filler treatment. We are here to provide you with results that fully satisfy your aesthetic needs.