EMSCULPT Treatments in New Jersey
REDEEM $1,000 COUPON
BOOK YOUR free EMSCULPT consultation now!
20,000 crunches in 30 minutes without breaking a sweat?
20,000 squats in 30 minutes while lying down?
Build a 6-pack on your lunch break?
YES, YES, and ABSOLUTELY YES!
Have you heard about the revolutionary EMSCULPT treatment? EMSCULPT is the #1 FDA-Cleared non-invasive muscle building cosmetic treatment in the world! EMSCULPT is the only treatment that both BUILDS MUSCLE and BURNS FAT at the same time! And if that wasn’t enough, EMSCULPT offers the first of its kind non-invasive butt lift! At Sperling Dermatology we are so excited to be offering this revolutionary service, and can’t wait for you to experience it for yourself!
If you’re like many of us, then you’ve been putting in the effort to eat right and get rid of that extra bit of fat around your abdomen. But, after all that work, you’re still not quite satisfied with the way your abdomen looks. While your midsection looks slim and flat, it doesn’t quite have that tight and toned appearance that you always wanted.
At Sperling Dermatology in New Jersey, we can help give your abdomen (or your butt!) that sculpted and toned appearance you want using EMSCULPT. This non-surgical treatment is designed to build muscle and enhance the appearance of your figure.
How Does EMSCULPT Build Muscle?
EMSCULPT is a non-invasive device that uses high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) energy to target muscles and stimulate them. This causes strong muscle contractions that could not be achieved through voluntary contraction.
These intense contractions encourage the targeted muscles to undergo a remodeling of their internal structures. This in turn helps to build and strengthen the muscles, which noticeably improves muscle definition. The HIFEM energy passes harmlessly through the skin, and the surrounding tissues are unaffected.
EMSCULPT: The Numbers
EMSCULPT has proven to be an effective and safe option for building muscle, enhancing muscle tone, and improving the appearance of a person’s figure. The EMSCULPT system is FDA-approved, and numerous clinical studies have been performed to demonstrate the effectiveness of the procedure.
EMSCULPT results include:
- 19% average fat reduction
- 16% average increase in muscles mass
- 96% average patient satisfaction rate
A Non-Surgical Butt Lift with EMSCULPT
EMSCULPT is perfect for enhancing the appearance of your abdomen, but it is also a fantastic option for a non-surgical butt lift. EMSCULPT can be used to build and strengthen the muscles in the butt, which will give it a tighter and more toned appearance.
Am I a Good Candidate for EMSCULPT?
EMSCULPT is an excellent option for both men and women who want a tighter and more toned looking abdomen or buttocks. In order to get the most out of your EMSCULPT treatment, your midsection and buttocks should not have much excess fat or else the definition of your muscles will not be fully visible. Ideal candidates are those who maintain an active lifestyle and a healthy diet.
What to Expect
The EMSCULPT treatment is quick and takes only 30 minutes to complete. On average, it will take around four treatments to see your ideal results. Additional maintenance treatments can be performed every four to six months.
EMSCULPT is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment that does not cause pain. Patients will feel strong muscle contractions that may feel uncomfortable momentarily but can be easily tolerated. Because no incisions are required and no trauma is caused to the tissues, there is no downtime after treatments. You can return to your normal activities the same day as your treatment.
Get Started Today
Contact Sperling Dermatology in New Jersey today to schedule a consultation for your EMSCULPT treatment. We will let you know if EMSCULPT is your best option for achieving your desired results and can provide you with the personalized care and amazing results you deserve.
What is EmSculpt?
- EmSculpt is the first technology to use electromagnetic energy to remove excess fat and tone targeted muscle groups.
- An electromagnetic field stimulates muscle contractions to encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
- Your body is then able to eliminate fat through its own natural process.
- This is a targeted treatment.
How does it work?
- EmSculpt contracts muscles beyond what is possible through physical training, yielding better muscle tone and enhanced fat metabolism.
- These results are backed by 7 clinical studies, showing fat loss as well as defined and sculpted muscles to the abdomen and buttocks following a series of 4 treatments.
Does EmSculpt hurt? What does it feel like?
- EmSculpt is not painful, it simply feels like a series of strong muscle contractions.
- Thinner patients may feel EMSCULPT more, and decreased energies may be used during treatment.
Will I lose weight?
- EmSculpt is not meant to be used as a weight loss treatment.
- It will reduce fat and build muscle tone for those just from the gym results.
Is EmSculpt FDA approved?
- It’s the only FDA-cleared energy device approved to burn fat and build muscle mass.
- In addition, it creates the world’s first non-invasive butt lift procedure
How long does it take to see results?
- Results from Emsculpt can be seen between 2 – 6 weeks from the first treatment.
- These results continue to improve over a six-month period.
- Emsculpt treatment can be continued past four sessions for even more noticeable results.
How long do the results from EmSculpt last?
- Muscle mass is not permanent, but likely lasts 6 months or longer.
- Periodic EmSculpt treatments can maintain the muscle tone achieved from an initial series of EmSculpt treatments
How much does it cost?
- depends on the size and location of treatment and the number of cycles needed to realize ideal results.
- We discuss prices in detail during each of our complimentary consultations at our Spectacular Spa and Sperling Dermatology locations.
- If body contouring is the right option for you, we will customize a treatment plan that works for your budget.
How many sessions will I need?
- We recommend starting with at least 4 sessions about 2-3 days apart from one another.
- You may see some definition in the areas directly after each treatment, almost like doing an intense workout at the gym. After 4 sessions you will have the long term effect.
How often can I do it?
- We recommend starting with 4 sessions about 2-3 days apart from one another.
- After that, it’s up to you how often you’d like to EmSculpt to maintain or increase muscle definition!
What areas can I treat?
- Currently, EmSculpt is able to treat your abdomen and buttocks areas.
- Tightening your core and lifting your booty without all the stress of the gym and downtime of surgery.
Who is the ideal candidate for EmSculpt?
- Adults in good shape who desire more definition of their abs or lifting of the buttocks are ideal candidates.
- EmSculpt is well-suited for those who workout but just can’t seem to get a six-pack or a perky derriere.
- Good candidates are already physically active and adhere to a healthy diet and lifestyle.
How many EmSculpt treatments are needed?
- Clinical studies with EmSculpt for the abdomen and buttocks treated patients for 30 minutes, twice a week for 2 weeks, a total of 4 treatments.
- Typically, one treatment every 3-6 months for maintenance is required to maintain results,
What Results are Typical Following EmSculpt?
On average, the following were achieved in clinical studies on healthy patients:
- 19% reduction of fat
- 4 cm (1.5 inches) loss in waistline circumference
- 16% increase in muscle mass
- 11% reduction in abdominal muscle separation (called diastasis recti)
- 5 x increase in fat metabolism (apoptotic index increased from 19% to 92% after treatment)
- 80% patients with visible lifting effect of buttocks
- 96% patient satisfaction