Neograft in New Jersey
Losing your hair can be a tough thing to go through for both men and women. A balding head is something that can’t be easily covered up, making it difficult to feel good about the way you look when you go out in public. Some people feel like losing their hair makes them look older and robs them of their youthfulness. Hair loss can also lead to a loss in confidence, affecting a person’s ability to pursue romantic relationships.
At Sperling Dermatology, we have helped numerous individuals in the North Jersey area gain back their comfort with their appearance using NeoGraft. This advanced hair-transplant system offers natural-looking results thorough a minimally invasive approach.
If you’re looking for a hair-replacement treatment that can give you a fuller and more natural-looking head of hair, NeoGraft is your solution!
What Is NeoGraft?
NeoGraft is an FDA-approved follicular unit extraction (FUE) system. FUE is a type of hair-transplantation procedure that is performed in four steps:
Step 1 – A region of scalp with an abundance of hair follicles is found, typically the area in the back of the head. This will serve as the donor site for the procedure. The donor site is comprised of follicular units, which contain anywhere from one to four hairs each. The NeoGraft device is used to punch out and extract individual follicular units.
Step 2 – The extracted follicular units are separated and organized based on their size and the number of hairs they contain. Identifying and separating follicular units with single hairs and multiple hairs will make it easier to produce natural-looking results.
Step 3 – The balding area of the scalp is identified and prepared for implantation. The NeoGraft system allows for extremely precise control over the transplantation of hair. Depth and angle are carefully measured to ensure the viability of each graft in its new location.
Step 4 – Each follicular unit is individually implanted into the recipient area of the scalp. The exact placement of each follicular unit will be mapped out based on the patient’s desired results.
NeoGraft safely and effectively harvests your hair follicles from a donor site and transplants them to areas of need.
The Benefits of NeoGraft Treatment
- Outstanding Results: More than 100,000 satisfied patients now have healthier and fuller hair that continues to grow well after the NeoGraft treatment has been performed.
- Least Invasive Replacement Treatment: NeoGraft involves minimally invasive surgery, NO staples, and best of all, NO embarrassing scars.
- Less Downtime: Imagine leaving the office the same day as your treatment and getting back to your normal activities within days!
- Cutting-Edge Procedure: NeoGraft’s FUE technology provides precise harvesting and immediate implantation.
- Cost-Effective: This treatment can be up to 50% less expensive than traditional FUE transplants, and we also offer financing options for all our NeoGraft patients.
Contact Us to Get Started
You don’t have to let your thinning hair ruin your self-confidence. Contact Sperling Dermatology in the New Jersey area today to schedule a consultation for your NeoGraft treatment with dermatologist Dr. Shari Sperling. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the natural-looking and long-lasting r results!results you deserve.